SPRING BREAK! WOOHOO!
***
Too bad I am not participating this year. I can only imagine how much fun they are having...
***
Half naked, Dehydrated, Tan, Hungover, Piles of used condoms, And shots of real tequila glued to each hand! I wish I was amongst them... tits deep in the sand.
***
As for those left behind like I, I wish you the best of luck this weekend trying to gather a party with the rest of the stragglers like you.
***
In my case I have one home-girl still here... she just happens to be a little too involved with a guy. I ponder how much fun the cluster of bars will really be tonight when she is attached to her mans' hip?
***
There once was a day when I was like that... It ended up with black eyes and broken noses... his of course... not mine!
Let me enlighten you in a year ago flashback!
It was him, my nephew of seventeen, and I, all participating in a nightly ritual of drinking in the skaters bowl at the local skate park. My nephew leaving presents for those cement riders in the morning... (he shitted in the corner and wiped his ass with a random found sweatshirt)!
~
So the nephew talked about some guys there I knew back from my old high school. The BF being jealous starting pouting. I CANNOT STAND CRYBABIES OVER STUPID SHIT!
~
I drunkenly proceed to rise and take one last sip of my brew. Then I shrugged, looked the remaining contents, then down at that BF.
The next thing you know that bottle was upside down and pouring out on top of his head with all of its' gold beauty. I know this was a horrible thing... it being alcohol abuse and all!
~
Next he gave me a dose of my own medicine. Well after this my nephew went running for the hills, as beer bottles flew crashing against the stone walls of the bowl.
~
SMACK!
One right in the BFs' head!
The commotion must have caused some noise because the police sirens arrived... we all ran like mo'fos and got back to the apt. only to laugh at our drunken retard like behavior. All drama ended well... that night at least!
No comments:
Post a Comment