Tuesday, May 19, 2009

*GlaZed EyEd douGhnuT EaTiNg FLYiNg PiG*

Sirens screaming: woohowoohoo.



Driver cusing: I knew that was a blazer behind us.



The black car pulls to the side of the road and rolls down the window pulling out his license and insurance.



Cop: License and registration please.



Driver: Yep here we go.



The cop walks back to his flashing lights and takes his time. The passengers in the car sweating and trying to hide the open bottles. The white spot light goes on. The cop walks back towards the car.



Cop speaking to the driver: Can I show you something?



Driver not intoxicated, but worried about his ID being tampered with says: Sure.



The cop pulles the driver to the back of the car and proceeds to arrest him.



Passenger one crying hystarically: Oh no they are calling for backup. He still has a warrent down south for larsony.



Passenger two: What did we get pulled over for?



Passenger three... silence



Three squads pull up surrounding the black car. A cop

Where did the rest of this story go? I wonder how it ended. I wonder why I didn't tell you the rest.

No comments:

 "Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...