Friday, April 9, 2010

~The EnDs of No WheRE~

Since I moved back here to Vegas from San Diego (MaRCH 1st '10) this is the list of shit I have accomplished...

*No life goals
*Recieved a job with Gordon Biersch
*Went to over ten Vegas clubs all VIP (found out I'm not a clubbing type)
*Watched my brother John win in poker and my nephew Mike then lose it
*Still living in a camper with folks
*Smoked hooka and listen to some soul food music at some little place
*Drank a beer called mind eraser with co-workers... came home and pissed myself while sleepwalking apparently
*Can't deside whether I am coming or going

What I have planned for this Sunday? A hike to a hot spring across the dam. Should be fun.

No comments:

 "Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...