Thursday, April 22, 2010

*My NePhEws AmAzInG unCApTuRed LiFe*


There he was over 5 SHEETS to the wind & yelling he was DIEING in the middle of the Indian Casinos' floor... not to mention he was calling all of them "Heathens" & "TimberNiggers"... The next morning he woke up in his room that he paid for... besides the bed was COLD, HARD, and the thing that was suppose to be a thick blanket was a THIN sheet. He blinked a couple times clearing his STUPOR and realized the walls that would have had Native American charm were dull damp CONCRETE. Aparently the walls were damp because he had PISSED on them on purpose. The saying he gave me was, "Sasha I'm never drinking AGAIN!" I could have swore I heard the hiss of a BEER popping.

No comments:

 "Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...