Sasha Rules… Sasha’s rules of dick are pretty simple. But take a great deal of strength at times. Sometimes I break them when my mojo is down… and after I lose the game I realize why I created the rules in the first place.
Starting with the most important rule of them all!
Rule 1: Under no circumstances, none! Do you call the guy! Repeat, DO NOT CALL. If the guy wants you, he will call…. plain and simple.
Rule 2: Don’t have sex with guys you like. Sex is the power, without it, you better have one hell of a grip on those balls to be able to reel him after the goodies are spent. This also has caused problems because whit if you don’t like the guy when you sleep with him but then have second ideas after… still doesn’t work out. Like I said the goodies are spent. Time however heals this and you can start over. If it’s worth it. Keep in mind it’s just dick, and there’s plenty more around.
Rule 3: Don’t chew your gum twice unless you plan on dating him. Having the same guy twice now constitutes you as an easy lay, or a fuck buddy. Can’t be having that!
Rule 4: Don’t bring them home to the folks until they have been in your life for a while. No reason to get family all attached to a man that is simply just a play toy.
Rule 5: When you are out and about do look hot and do separate from his side. No one wants a thing humping their leg all the time incapable to hold down their own.
Rule 6: Don’t be clingy. This builds on the five because you need to keep a separate mind and life so that way there is always intrigue. A separate life keeps them on their toes knowing that you can and WILL move on very easily, if he fucks up!
Rule 7: Don’t play with men who have girlfriends, or any kind of left over strings, you could very easily be that next string that he’s moving on from. The green grass syndrome is very bad, and an illness that refuses to relent, I should know, I have it!
Rule 8: Always have another guy to keep you busy. Even if he’s just a friend, the extra attention helps.
Rule 9: Do be a wily temptress, and do something that will make him never forget you. This could be a bazaar outfit, a slap, or a simple kiss on the check, this is the seeds of your mojo!
Rule 10: Sex is a battle, love is a war. Games although you might hate them are what keeps a man in line. That and maybe abuse.
Rule 11: Don’t fuck their friends, or get fat.
Rule 12: Never have regrets or the "IF" factor! "IF" it was meant to happen, then it would have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...
-
Where does the lost run to? Where does the unstable gain stability? When do unreasoned tears dry? When does the compass stop spinning? How ...
-
Fake it until you make it. This was a quote I once heard from a Down Syndrome child on a plane to Georgia. When her caretaker took a step...
-
Once upon a time, a room serviced a couple that answered the door completely naked. They invited me in. I was not invited to the front entry...
No comments:
Post a Comment