Monday, October 18, 2010

In ThE gRiPs of A BeER cAn!

Dad snoring, "zZZzz."
Mom screaming, "Where the hell is that damn remote?"
Ed sipping a brew, "It's over there."
Sasha sighing, "Why do I keep ending up in Vegas?"
In the grips of a beer can. Cold in my right palm, dripping condensation. Filled with golden goodness, postponing the idea of "WHAT THE FUCK AM I TO DO?"
I, the optimistic punk over here am having a hard time coming up with answers to my own question. I find myself saying the line, "I'm looking up... for a piano to fall."
For those of you who are not understanding the meaning of this saying, it means exactly this to me.
I'm an optimist. I am always believing I will better from a shitty situation. I am always looking up. But lately... the only reason I find myself keeping an eye to the sky is because I'm waiting for that piano to fall... so I can get the hell 'outta the way! That my friends is more of what we call a realist.
Unnerving.
I know.

No comments:

 "Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...