Friday, March 18, 2011

300 The Movie

I have always had a strong connection with the movie 300, thus the reason it is my number one.
Although my bother calls me "Hister" after HITLERS' sister. I am not racist... in fact there were many Russians in those camps... However, to 300 I feel:
I truly believe that malformed children should be disposed of. People that let them be born into this world are cruel, and selfish. Letting them lead a mishapped life with ridicule and hardships.
As second for the movie I believe that only strength prevails, such as in relationships. To me either it's full fledged or nothing. There is no room for half assing. Only hard and strong should be able to call themselves human.
I believe in what the Spartans marched for. Family, land, and freedom. This is what we fight for everyday as Americans.
I agree that even though they were outnumbered they stood up and fought. Perfecting battle with rightly sheltered movements.
They bonded, regardless of color, regardless of age, regardless of religion, regardless of hell facing them, they marched together. Keeping regard for those who died. Keeping respect. Because like stated, "Freedom isn't free at all, it come at the highest cost. The cost of death." Yet, they stood for ONE.
The "ONE" that America strives to achieve.

No comments:

 "Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...