If my life were a movie it would be in combination. I would be as pathetic as "Young Adult" hoping to relive my glory days. Suave as "Juno" with her quick retorts, and witty statements. Cute as "What's my Number" trying so hard not to hate bicyclist's. And as sick as "Silver Linings" trying to maintain copacetic existence.
Young Adult-
. alcoholic
. thinking her life is better
. stuck in a rut
. delusional
Juno-
. from Minnesota
. great use of words
. finesse
. charismatic
What's my Number-
. embarrassed of number
. everyone else is married
. tries to rekindle past
. good at Horse
. spontaneous
Silver Linings-
. lives with parents
. life is always in a state of repair
. angry
. over the edge
. emotional on a flip of a dime
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...
-
Where does the lost run to? Where does the unstable gain stability? When do unreasoned tears dry? When does the compass stop spinning? How ...
-
Fake it until you make it. This was a quote I once heard from a Down Syndrome child on a plane to Georgia. When her caretaker took a step...
-
Once upon a time, a room serviced a couple that answered the door completely naked. They invited me in. I was not invited to the front entry...
No comments:
Post a Comment