Sunday, November 29, 2020

God why must we continue? 

I mean, I understand that YOU created life and all, and that it would be a slash to the almighty name and such to slice and dice such pretty creations, but what really is the foul of sitting the game out? 

Sure, a few of the teammates might be let down with the lack luster of desire for play, but what harm ever came from taking a knee, or bench, hell you tried.

What ever happened to that slogan "Just Give it Your Best!" when it comes to the slogan of life? Ha. What happens when your best falls just short of victory, and you're way too tired to cross the finish line? You get party pooped, and slut shamed from family for not being a team player... that's what. 

But God, let's just get this out... what's the real reason YOU feel I need to play this one out? Is there some definite answer in gospel that isn't in some sort of tongues that I have yet to be taught? 

I'm not planning on throwing in the towel. I'm no quitter. I'm just confused why some game book plays are off limits.   

No comments:

 "Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...