Saturday, January 29, 2022

Writing just to write here we go. God give me that vodka over there... hahah just kidding its whiskey... nope, nope, nope... just beer. Good 'ole fashion Mikes Hards. 

Is that right? Well, I guess you are about ready then. 

Have you ever stripped down to your bra and undies, covered dirt over yourself, spit on your hands and then smeared the dirt under your eyes? Huh? All of this spit just to blend into the natural desert scenery (they can't see me). 

I have. This adventure of course, was after I played hide and go seek for over two hours with the popo's.

I had fled the moment and ran to safety. I however, knew safety wouldn't be safe for long, and decided to approach my brethren's house by the side of the house via the alley way. As I rounded the front, non-musical dancing red and blue's parked out front. 'Shit.' I sat nearby breathing and thanking my lucky stars for the timing that had just taken place. I decided my brother's house was no longer safe. I sat in a desert bush letting spiders crawl all over me for the next thirty minutes. 

Atlas, almost comfortable, and wanting to venture back to touch base, get water, and just to frankly say I had completed the best unknowing game of capture the flag, (I had flashbacks when we got to play a similar game on Alcatraz Island/Military).

I made it in the building, however, the next few stunts got the police called once again. Out the door, over the fence, and away I ran, again. 

Two police started to case the alleyway. The two coppers pressed in, police lights in both directions of the small alley way. I was walled in. I did have a few exits... I could jump in the trash and hope they didn't see the lid flip... I could jump the wall, but the fall would be over fifteen feet on concrete and most likely would result in sprained ankles... Or I could get as nude as I could, cover myself in dirt, hide in the darkest corner and pray they both glide past with my makeshift camouflage. 

The first cop car goes past. 

Phew. 

The second cop care goes past. 

Phew! 

'I fucking made it! I am a night genius!' This internal thought process was disrupted as the second cop car threw itself in reverse. I didn't breathe or move a muscle.

    "Are you Sasha?" 

    "Fuck! Yup, that's me." Thinking to my drunken self, 'How the fuck did they see me through my camouflage?' 

I spent the weekend in the clinker. Popo's one... Sasha... zero. Next time though... next time.



No comments:

 "Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...