Wednesday, March 23, 2022

13April2015 VIBES

Everything just seems so petty and unimportant. 

The only thing that makes sense to me when I am like this, is being in the woods.

Cool, calm, effortless nature. The grass isn't forced to grow, nor does it know that it should. The grass has no expectations, or chance for failure. The grass just is. It is just effortless.

The buzz of this constant go and gaining of these material items just seems so fake. Like, I am programmed to want these things to keep me from seeing the real picture. Some people just seem like bags of meat; soulless robots. 

I am so tired. All I want to do is sleep, and not have to interact with the people of this fake world. 

No comments:

 "Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...