Thursday, March 31, 2022

I Commenced to Mass Pissings

There once was a dog named Penny. Penny used to piss on my bed whilst I went to school. I decided after the third pissing, that perhaps this would not happen if I shut my door, whilst I went to school. 

I came home. The door was open. My bed was wet. My bed was wet with dog piss.

After cleaning said dog piss, I came to my folks and asked them to please leave my door closed while I went to school, so that in doing so my sheets would not be soaked when I arrived home. 

Next day. I came home. Door was open. My bed was wet. My bed was wet with dog piss. 

I proceed to my folk's room. I screamed for both of them to come to my aid. When both of my parents arrived on scene, I ripped my pants down and commenced to piss all over their bed, while looking them both in the eye. 

I said, "All you had to do was keep my door shut. How do you like it?" My mother just replied, "I guess we are calling the doctor again. Another trip to Miller Dawn Mental hospital." 

No comments:

 "Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...