Thursday, June 15, 2023

COON'S are the least of our worries

I ventured in the dead of night heading towards the swimming hole. With no light, I used my night vision and the feel of the paved road. 

I reached the field. Perhaps a shortcut? Ad I walked acrossed I noticed the most fireflies I had seen in a long time. 

The field won with no shortcut; back the other way. Needing a second, I placed myself below a maple. 

Am uneasy feeling of dread encased me. Someone was searching. Skimming the field, but they had lost me under the sheath of night. 

I could not pinpoint where the feeling came from, but I have learned to listen to my body. 

No skinny dipping tonight. 

No comments:

 "Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...