Thursday, June 15, 2023

I speak truths.

I speak truths. If you do not want to know the honest answer; then please, do not ask. 

That means no, "How's your day," unless you are braced for the truth. The wier

"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true." 

-Terry Goodkind

I took away the racoons bread. They now feel vengence is an appropriate venue. They are try to sabotouge the van. 

BANDITS! 

Masks and sly may be you, but an old Yogi Bear takes the crown of any campity adventure. 

"We love picinic baskets; aye Booboo?" 

Do you know how to Yogi?

No comments:

 "Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...