Thursday, May 2, 2024

My husband is mentally incapacitated at the moment. His skitzophrinia and ptsd have overrun any ration idea or thought. He is unmedicated, but in therapy.

Fun shit though, an fbi agent asked to be his friend on Facebook. The man is real. This is weird. 

I lightly touched my home scenario to my fellow veterans in court on probation. The probation officer chimed in. 

"So once I had a guy that was going on vacation to Washington D.C. and a friend on his Facebook commented to kill Obama. The secret service called me and I laughed and hung up, which is apparently what my client had done."

"This government number kept calling me until a date was set for a face appointment with this individual to make sure he was of no threat to Obama."

MediaCom is currently establishing internet in my area, and placing lines in front of my house. My husband believes they are setting up location to spy on him. 

He bought a Flac jacket today.

Side subject. No one makes fun of rape except ATHF. Jokes can be tossed about murder, killing; but none are ever made about rape. All except ATHF and enter Hand Banana. Funny as fuck. "Sounds like someone wants to get RAPED again."





No comments:

 "Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...