Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Proceedings of Life

Date: 18June2024

Time: 104am

Situation: Can't sleep

Reasonings: Today I went with a Sheriff to my in-laws attempting to recover my children from husband whom has taken them without letting me see, speak, or visit with them in over a week. And men call women petty. He is using my children as leverage. He wants the rv for visitation with my children. He refused to see me so he couldn't be served divorce paperwork. 

David's father refused to let me see my children, and stated he was calling my PO because I was in violation of leaving the state... I remarked, "Call them, here, let me do it for you." Quite a nasty thing for a father-in-law to do, but I am used to David's ridiculous parents. 

While I am not petty about my soon to be ex-husband having time with his children like most women, I am petty enough to be excited when I serve the next batch of paperwork to David's parents. Checkmate. 

While I was not able to obtain my children without a court order, I was able to serve him the divorce paperwork. I have quite a few tricks still up my sleeve that I will divulge after the deeds are done. I am an extremely vindictive person, a personality flaw I know, but that's me. This whole last week I have tried playing it nice, being fair, and now I am spent and aggravated. He mistakes my kindness for weakness, and he is about to find out just how much law I learnt at school. 

On this last Saturday when I picked up my brother Al from the airport, David tried picking up his Uncles boat. That is sort of hard to accomplish when I took the trailer tire. I have since placed it back on, and contacted his Uncle that he can pick it up whenever. I however, did not want them removing items while I was not on the property, and thus my reasoning for tire removal. 

David's sister Theresa started a text forum about me and my father with several slanderous remarks. She forgot that I was once part of that group chat. They called the police and stated I vandalized the boat, that was squashed real quick when no damage was seen. I was called an asshole, psychotic bitch. Ha! What facile compliments. I wish they would have been a bit more creative. I however, didn't retort to any of these slanders because it is so far beneath me. Let them think, say, and do what they want, their opinions do not cause me alarm. 

I am however, losing sleep from loss of not having my children under my roof. This situation will be remedied tomorrow, and then all I can do is wait. 


No comments:

 "Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...