Tuesday, March 10, 2009

*ThE nORm*

Mood: Dully bored


My great event for the day was stealing food from my job at the Radisson!

This however, is a ritual that is performed every time I work.

I do not partake in this alone however, colleagues of mine do the same.


I went to Taco Bell with Jennie to get her that 99 cent seven layer nachos...

Not bad I must say.

No meat though... and a girl needs her meat!


Oh and as for my neighbor? I'm a bastard it's true... I was the one that bumped your car. I hope there is no damage tomarrow... it was just a slight hit.


And a note to my mother~> STOP TRYING TO MARRY ME OFF!

(it won't tame my wild heart)


Above: everyway to say I love you in different lingos
okay truly yours, Sasha


No comments:

 "Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...