***
My night started off with a couple hours of work. After work I then downed two beers called Maibock. Nickname: MIND-ERASER. Went with a co-worker to one of his friends' house. I don't recall embarrassing myself, but hell who knows... I don't.
When it came time to leave I called my folks to pick me up.
I don't even know the addy. But my parents are super hero's in disguise and were able to find me.
I go home, drunk as all sin, and realized gravity was not my friend.
I drink Pedilight... the best drink ever for future hangovers, and proceed to go to bed.
I wake up around ten only to realize I have no pants or underwear on.
I start flipping out think that I'm off running around the neighborhood with no damn pants on.
My mom is worried too... apparently she caught me sleep walking that night.
I had been standing in front of the sink with the water running looking into the depths of the drain.
She tosses me back into bed.
After mom told me this story dad walks in.
He looks right at me.
He says "Do you remember what you did last night?"
Blankly I say "No."
"Well you jumped out of bed last night and stopped me on the way to the bathroom."
Pause.
"Yeah?"
"You told me I wasn't allowed to use the restroom... you then stared me in the eye and said that YOU didn't have to use the restroom."
"Okay... so... does this have to do with my missing pants?"
"You just stared at me, then stood there and pissed yourself. After a sea of pissing you stripped your pants off and hopped back into bed. You didn't even care that I was standing there."
"I don't remember this; God I'm sorry dad!"
"Yeah, Penny (family dog) just looked at me and said, I didn't do this one dad."
1 comment:
That is so freakin funny. Laughing my ass off.
Post a Comment