WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME...
- If I told you that your backyard sand was a portal to a buried Egyptian temple?
- What if I told you that your fingers wore webs of sketti vessels?
- Would you believe me if I told you that cottage cheese on your ceiling will cause you to trip into the spaces in-between?
- What if I told you that the reason you live is because the bugs are allowing you to?
- Would you believe me if I told you that your teeth can only bite as far as you let them.
- What if I told you that the people that whisper around you sleep in your kitchen cabinets at night?
- Would you believe me if I told you that your blanket can become a sea of disturbia?
- Would you listen to the fact that walls can talk and they told me of your secrets?
- Would you believe the fact that blue is really purple just upside-down.
- What if I told you that your hair had hair? But hair always is lying.
- Would you believe that grape jelly isn’t made out of grapes but out of mud that my dog dug up in the back yard?
- What if I told you that everything was all made out of MY skin cells.
- Would you believe me if I told you that I was here just to tempt you?
- What if I were to tell you that the ocean is just a figment of the skies imagination?
- Could you believe that I’m telling you lies for the sake of sakes reason.
- What if I told you that I was really a lamb that had been chopped by today’s farmer.
- What if I told you that that time was just a mirrors image of heaven?
- And what would you believe if I told you that there was no sand to make your clock work?
- Could you be certain that your nails really aren’t the masterpiece of the artists' willingness?
- Would you believe that in your eyes lay a portal to the cities of the bridged?
No comments:
Post a Comment