Sunday, May 9, 2010

GoT bAcK fRom My CAmpITy CamP CamP tRip & I aM sORE! ThiNk I buILT nEw BaCK muSCLEs cArriNG tHaT 50 pouNd BaCKpACK 11miLEs-upHiLL-in SaNd!



***



On the trip we brought 2 canines, 2 stoners, 1 Jeannie (who's in a league of her own), 1 bottle draining Buddha, 1 Yosemite Sam, & 1 me the camp area guru.


In the neighbors next door we had one group of shrooming trippers, another group of kayaking drunks, and a last group of glow-stick wearing youngens.


***


Activities for the night?


Yosemite Sam trying to shoot a duck for dinner since we only could carry in snack foods.


He missed.


Bullets going off in the fire pitt we used.


Some people left them in there as a practical joke.


Not funny.


Keeping an eye on a kid in who was "Supposedly" in the Air Force and out there camping alone.


He was quite queer and wearing a "GOT BLOOD" shirt.


I'm surprised I'm still alive.


***


AL my brother, even threw me under the bus!


I had to pee in the dark night and he yelled at the weird kid who was using a mining helmet to look at God knows what, "Hey use that light and walk my sister to the bathroom!" "NO THANKS!" I had caught myself screaming frantically back, dashing to the safety of the smelling porta-potty. On the cracks of the inside of the door I saw a light flashing around the porta-potty. I thought to myself "Oh Shit," he's right outside the door. Should I stay in here or make a run for it? 50 yard sprint that shit! Is what I heard myself say. I threw back the latch and attempted my hurdling leap and bumped right into somebody.


It was Jeannie to the rescue! And the creepy boy was still looking at whatever he was occupying himself with.


***


Oh and we tried to keep our heads out of the Amoebas.




No comments:

 "Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...