Friday, May 7, 2010
*ChEw oN tHis*
It's about 11:20 and "Good Eats" is on. I have some facts to throw at you. Quite queer, but did you know that lobsters can be compared to cockroaches? So, next time you go to throw that lobster alive into the boiling pot of water and it cusses at you... just know that they have brains equivalent to that of cockroaches. Also! A good way to get meat out of the little legs is chopping off the joints and using a roller to squish out the meat! Voila! Dead lobster... less hungry happy you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...
-
Where does the lost run to? Where does the unstable gain stability? When do unreasoned tears dry? When does the compass stop spinning? How ...
-
Fake it until you make it. This was a quote I once heard from a Down Syndrome child on a plane to Georgia. When her caretaker took a step...
-
Once upon a time, a room serviced a couple that answered the door completely naked. They invited me in. I was not invited to the front entry...
No comments:
Post a Comment