Thursday, June 10, 2010

^>EviL eViL sAsha<^

I have fallen sick to a terrible ailment.
RESENTMENT.
HATE.
& BITTERNESS.
I have such gut wrenching anger for my ex fiance that I pulled an un-needed prank.
I found an audio of male sex noises.
I played them in the back ground and made my own fake orgasm ones.
lol, oh what a crazy person does with free time on thier hands.
I recorded it with my video camera in the dark so all that could be heard was the noise.
I then sent it to him.
It hit him hard.
SCORE!
One for me!
He's still ahead by two... but now, I atleast will not be skunked in this game!
Pray for me.
Pray that this evil will lift from my heart.

No comments:

 "Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...