Monday, December 13, 2010

Too ManY CloSe ChanCEs.

You know how you see those horror films and you're screaming, "NO!!! NO!!! NOOOOO!!! STAB HIM IN THE EYE! SNAP HIS NECK!" And the girls in the movies never listen... makes good film, you reasoning with the victim.
I've had my handful of "MOVIE" close calls.
At the age of five, I was stolen from my Mother's hand in broad daylight, at Glitter Gulch. My Mom ran panting after me, and with luck my Dad walked out of the casino my kidnapper was passing by and elbowed him straight into the nose. End of story.
***
At the age of seventeen I upgraded to a more professional attacker. This man stalked me. He watched me, watched me sleep, and whispered in my window on cold Minnesota nights. We lived in the middle of no where... I told my parents, and we locked our windows and doors at night. Warned our next door neighbor who was a sheriff, and my PO. One day this mystery stocker shattered a window and broke into our house. The only thing that was missing was my underwear. How cliche. My parent's sold the house and we moved before any serious happenings unfolded.
***
At the age of twenty I was almost raped by a random male who broke into my college home. When I caused a loud commotion he ran. I never knew who he was.
***
A couple years later I turned twenty-two and I was in my ex-fiances truck. We were in North Vegas heading to the Airforce base when the back tire blew. We pulled over and he was changing the back tire. Being a country boy from Minnesota he left the keys in the truck and the door wide open. A man proceeded to come towards the truck door and I got a sick feeling in my stomach. I started screaming at my fiance. The guy jumped in the truck right as my fiance grabbed at the back of his neck, discarded him to the curb and we sped off on a rim.
***
Currently, age twenty-three I was on my way home from playing poker. I missed my street and decided to take a turn at the next through road... only there wasn't a through road. I was stuck at a light in the turning lane. I looked to my right and a man rolled down his windowing winking and yelling at me. I locked my doors and turned when the light was green. This man in the truck ran a red light and crossed two lanes to follow me. Noticing the tightness of the street I was in, I pulled a quick U-TURN, one that a big Chevy couldn't follow. I sped off in my Mustang, while he continued to try and catch me... I left him in my dust. THANK GOD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just popping in to say nice site.

 "Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...