This is my parody of "Passionate Shepherd To His Love" which I feel is as sexually convert as it gets.
Come jaunt with me and be my night,
and we shall book the runs played tight.
The fields, lines, scores, and roars,
heavy or fair breaths will adore.
And when we sit upon the bench,
watching the jocks spirit their wench;
by happy claps to whose falls,
young cheers give waterfalls.
And I will make the grass of soft,
for the threshold that few have crossed.
A slip of cap, and a block;
all leveled with no forces stocked.
A field goal lined with golden glow,
which from our limbs tethered in roll;
our pairs lined warmth shield the cold,
with contortions of the purest mold.
A belt of blitz and sheer chant,
with cradle catch and displayed Rembrandt.
And if these plays move thee right,
jaunt with me and be my night.
For the jocks spirit shall hoot and holler,
to thy delight a morning caller.
And if these plays move thee right,
come jaunt with me and be my night.
Actual poem is in the link below:
http://www.poets.org/poetsorg/poem/passionate-shepherd-his-love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...
-
Where does the lost run to? Where does the unstable gain stability? When do unreasoned tears dry? When does the compass stop spinning? How ...
-
Fake it until you make it. This was a quote I once heard from a Down Syndrome child on a plane to Georgia. When her caretaker took a step...
-
Once upon a time, a room serviced a couple that answered the door completely naked. They invited me in. I was not invited to the front entry...
No comments:
Post a Comment