Friday, February 10, 2017

DebaTes... DebAtiNG...

A gf asked me to move in... but what is there here for me in Vegas? My job doesn't make enough dough... and I feel trapped.

This was a debate I gave oh so many years ago. And yet in Vegas I have found myself in again. Damn you cheap schooling. Damn you, expensive Minnesota schools.

I always feel like you and me are like "The Weeknd" with the Hills. You were just trying to get me out of the friend zone the whole time, kept saying I looked better than my photos. These are two key parts in the song.


Belvedere has launched a campaign to which they will give fifty percent of profits of their red bottles to help fight against A.I.D.s in Africa. I can't find any proof on Global Fund or other sites that would support Belvedere is doing what they are advertising. Does anyone have any insight on this?
 
I can't feel my face
 
 

No comments:

 "Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...