Friday, February 10, 2017

Son I am afraid this will hurt me more than it will hurt you... the Aqua Teen Hunger Force spewed even though they were split into two and absent of character.

My champagne had spilled upon my pants... or it had spilt upon the floor and I wiped it up with my pants. Either way this nonsense had ended up upon my outdoor wear that I had planned on wearing tomorrow. Thank God my Irish Flu wouldn't be involving itself in anything important this time.

I just want to make it known that I have been having increased dreams of aliens lately. Like one night I woke up saying "God Damn Aliens taking my blood..." And I had two puncture wounds on each of my veins on my arms. Or like last night I screamed for Mom in my sleep and she woke up. Mom, Al, and I always seem to have some kinetic energy.

I wish my brother wasn't so violent anymore.

New place and yet he sits playing his games.

No comments:

 "Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...