Sunday, August 6, 2023

Some bitch say what?

I used to be really cruel in eighth grade. Example, starting rumors because I was bored, and then tracking how far and wild they got. I thought being catty was a good way to get attention and assume school dominance from this chick named Lorna. She was going to get it.

One day there were some girls picking on one of my friends, so I wrote a note. I dropped it outside the waste basket in the classroom of a constant snooping teacher. 

I turned back to watch her unfold the crumples and read the tidbits inside. Her eyes widened, and she rose for her chair. She was coming for the door, better step aside and follow her I thought.

She marched right to the office and proceeded to have two girls called to the office. 

They stood confused. Both of them fidgeting. 

I was super late to my next class, but I needed to watch.

"Sit down ladies. We are getting ahold of your parents now." 

Both girls sat silently, sobbing, scared of what was to come. Was it a dress code issue? Was it the pot in their locker? Was it about the sexual assault that happened last weekend? The girls pondered why they were there, not speaking a word.

As their parents entered the school office, all of them, including the two girls proceeded to a private conference room. 

I snuck into the office and watched from the rectangular window placed next to the door. Smooth as an ally cat, I was. I pressed my head against the wood, straining for sound. Heart thumbing. 

The principal addressed the parent, "Did you know your thirteen-year-old is pregnant and considering a hanger abortion?"

The other mother scoffed and stuck her nose up. It was easy to see she thought herself better than them and considered her daughters friend trash. 

The principal brought her down a notch. 

"And your daughter is the one to perform the procedure and told her how exactly how to complete the procedure."

"What? My word. This cannot be. Not my daughter, how much money do I need to spend to put this little mess behind us?"

"Mrs.'s I am not concerned about reputation; I am worried for daughter. She is with child as well from the same boy."

"What!?"

That was it. Enough. Enough of the adult talk, the girls interrupted.

In unison they both chimed, "I'm not pregnant!" a couple moments went by, and they both admitted to being virgins (new news to me).

Semi relived the principal and parents, decided that the girls needed to be checked, and tested. 

They went home, and both were grounded from going out even though nothing had happened. Both of their prissy parents wouldn't be taking any chances. No chances to tarnish their Hermantown sorority of Karen-hood.

Score, I thought. One for Sasha and none for the prep bitches that messed with my friends. 

Both girls needed to have a full pap-smear at the age of thirteen and were put on birth control. 

My friend that had been hurt from them earlier gushed that Karma must be real and was working some magic.

Oh, it was real alright. I just nudged her along the path, faster. 

I never spoke a word of what I had done for my friend. I never peeped a word, and it remained a mystery around the school. Either way those bitches were nicer, knowing someone was watching.

No comments:

 "Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...