Tuesday, August 9, 2022

 

What should you look for when dating someone with BPD?
Profile photo for Backyard Ventures

Hot and cold, like a light switch. Being bipolar I was once told I get hooked on an idea/person and obsess. No one wants to hear that, but it’s true.

I need things to constantly be in motion, because I am pushing the envelope even as we speak. I call it the, “Green Grass Syndrome” because I am never happy, and I am always striving for new, better, tougher, what have you.

I am violent. I don’t mean to be, but I am. Sorry to humanity.

These are rambles of a bipolar 2 person… if you are dealing with a 1… lord help you. They cheat, and shop… A LOT.

No comments:

 "Oh my god, Sasha!" She stated in excitement. Relieved at her current state, I breathed an exhale and exchanged her the flowers w...